CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 15, 2007

Blessing Day



Erin was blessed by Dad on Sept. 30th. It was such a nice weekend. Gramma and Grampa Boyce came from California and Uncle Bryan too. Aunt JB and Uncle Braden we able to come too from Saint George. We had such a wonderful support group that day and so many people we able to come. Grampa Great, Grampa Boyce, Grampa Walton, Uncle Bryan, Uncle Jim, Uncle Joe, Uncle Braden, Uncle Monte, Uncle Dallas, Spencer, Jerimiah, Brandon, and the Bishop all stood in the circle to bless her. It was a very large blessing with lots of love. Gramma Walton gave me my beautiful blessing dress and Gramma Great Beth (my name sake) gave me my beautiful braclet. Gramma Boyce made lots of wonderful food for afterwards and many friends and family brought wonderful food too. It was a beautiful and perfect day. Thanks all!